Located in the Ross Moore Building. The facility's primary room is 2000 sq. ft. with additional rooms for reception, office space, and storage space. The facility is equipped to conduct fitness and strength and conditioning programs and research protocols.
- Cardiovascular training equipment: treadmills, elliptical trainers, stationary bicycles
- Olympic platforms with Olympic bumper set
- Life Fitness resistance training machines
- Troy dumbbell set
- Plyometric, speed, agility, and balance training accessories
- Medicine and Swiss balls
- Computerized flat screen TVs and instructional video circuit